Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Deuce

      Hit hard with the omen of indigestion, men sometimes have no other option than to use a public restroom for a deuce. There is a risk with using a public restroom for this purpose. 1) I don't know who used this particular waste removal device before me. 2) Every walled portion of the men's facilities are tainted with the proceeding problem. 3) Men sometimes have ego problems and prefer to use the enclosed stall rather than the more open urinal (or they attempt to bypass the backed up urinal lines by cashing in their patience for toilet seat contamination). When this happens, these sensitive men usually do not respect the cleanliness of the seat that enables a comfortable deuce. This is by far on my top 10 most prominent pet peeves. Guys, lift the seat so I don't have to scrub it off in a race against incontinence.
Thanks,
Luke Winningham

2 comments:

  1. Luke, I don't think that you thought about this, or perhaps you just don't care, but women are forced to sit on toilets every time they use the restroom, whether we are taking a "deuce" or peeing. I'm glad that you now realize what we women must go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double noted, Leah, but in argument to your point, women i presume do not have the spray radius that men have, and to generalize even more, women have more restroom respect for other women than men do for men. I can understand that the rump of a woman touches the same seat that another women has sat on more frequently, and, therefore, has another world of bacterial opinion, but it is highly unlikely for a women to find the residue of another women on the seat.

    ReplyDelete